FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
CORONAVIRUS & AUSTRALIA POSTThere will be changes as to how parcels are delivered from Australia Post.Please read the following link: https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus?fbclid=IwAR2Hgg_uCiOeK409MO26Nm6zcV0HDUbFpcsi74Lvml5F7cavc0MktQPRWsg
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample of description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixes.
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. When returning the product you will be entitled to recover reasonable postage or transportation costs if the product is confirmed to have a problem. Please keep proof of your purchase. If an item is received and is damaged please send us a photo of the damaged item as soon as received to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you and happy to resolve any issues.
Cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee.
Colours can vary slightly from what you see on the online shop. This is especially the case when looking at the online shop as many computer monitors have various colour and saturation settings which can alter the hue of the photos and is unfortunately outside of our control. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. When purchasing from www.saltsurfsea.com.au you are accepting our terms and conditions.
• Pre-Orders must be paid in full at time or ordering.
• Estimated date of arrival from the supplier of the Pluggable Fragrance Warmers is Early November 2020. If this date changes we will do our best to let you know.
• Delays can occur and we cannot accept responsibility for delays that are out of our control.
• Pre-orders are final and cannot be cancelled or modified.
• By placing a pre-order you accept all of the abovementioned terms and conditions.
• It is the customer’s responsible to keep shipping and contact information up to date so the order is shipped to the correct address. To inform us of any changes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Any other items ordered together with a pre-order item will be held until the pre-order item/s arrive and will be posted together in one order.
• Should you need some items sooner than the pre-order items are due to arrive please create a separate order.
If an order consists of any backordered items that are made to order the whole order will be posted out when all the made to order items have been made and completed. If an order consists or both items in stock and backordered items and the items in stock are required urgently then two shipping fees will be charged.